Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Gratitude - The secret to an abundant life.

Gratitude.

Feeling Gratitude is the most important skill one might want to acquire in this life track.

Why?

Gratitude is an energy that connects to source energy. When one is a state of Gratitude the flood gates of energy open and abundance, health, love, peace and ultimate self expression are it's children!

Here's a story. I wanted to move really bad from a house we had lived in for 13 years. I was getting tired of it. It was too small. There was no storage. The garage was getting too small with all our kids bikes, sports equipment, cars, etc. Long story short, we tried to sell it but no offers were given.

I was in negative energy for sure. The more I fought the house being too small, too this, too that, etc, the more I got of it.

I switched my thoughts to being grateful for the house. After all, it had welcomed 3 kids, had kept us dry and warm. The house stored our memories of life, our lives basically. I started to feel very grateful for all the memories we shared with this house. I started to love it instead of look at the downfall of it being too small, etc.

We decided to sell it a few months later to move out of state.

This time, we had a full price offer and didn't even list the house to a young couple.

Gratitude was a major part of our house selling. The other piece was letting go of control of the process.

Anyhow, gratitude is a wonderful energy. Start small. Be grateful for your eyeballs, your coffee cup, running water, sidewalks, etc.

Open this energy and watch what happens.

Say 25 Thankyou's in the morning upon rising for a month. Watch what happens!

Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment