Monday, October 28, 2013

The incredible power of I AM

I'd been sleeping horrible for past 2 weeks. My neck hurt. My back hurt. REM was little at that. I'm 41 so I figure it's my age and body right?

I was listening again to Neville Goddard a few nights ago and how the power of imagination can literally change your world and circumstance. Youtube this incredible teacher if you get a chance.

Anyhow last night before I went to sleep I did this.

I said:

"I AM a great sleeper."
"I AM rested, relaxed and ready for the day that comes".

I then imagined my self waking up with massive energy and a flexible body. I went to bed.

I woke up at 6:47 AM and for the first time in weeks my neck didn't pain me. I felt flexible and relaxed.

Now here's the kicker. I went to bed at 1AM and had a good 5 hours of sleep. That's not supposed to happen on 5 hours of sleep.

That is the power of I AM and imagination.

Think about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment